In response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities.
We conduct an intensive disinfection process in this hotel twice each day on top of a continuous cleaning program. Guests and customers should be assured that they can continue to stay in this hotel with confidence.
We clean our hotels to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include :
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms.
- Frequent Sanitation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
- As a precautionary measure to limit the spread, hot food, swimming pool and gym will be closed temporarily.
While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Stars Inn and Suites guest.
To minimize the spread indoor swimming pool, fitness center will be shut down indefinitely as well as the hotel restaurant so only complementary breakfast will be available until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and we will do our very best to prevent the spread.